Monday, December 31, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a Lexus 600 h L


2013 Lexus 600 h L

KFYI Car Pro with Jerry Reynolds

Saturday 11 AM to 2 PM

By: Cathy Droz

 

My dream car..I can’t decide if I want to drive it or be driven. Hi this is
Cathy Droz with Car Pro and I am dreaming about the 2013 Lexus 600 h
L. The h stands for hybrid and the L for Long base and Luxury. This
executive transport LS may not be for everyone at $119,000 but driving
it and experiencing the backseat was more fun than my first kiss. The
new spool grill of Lexus graced the front and under the hood the V-8
engine and hybrid technology gave me the best of both worlds. I rode
in the backseat and never wanted to leave with a 9-inch blu Ray screen
that motored down from the ceiling, wood table that popped up from
the floor and the rear seat ottoman lifting my legs to a man cave
comfort. The console between the seats provided a frig, there were
three airbags per passenger including knees and Shiatsu Style massage
pulsating through my reclining chair. Dream car yes… next wish… a
chauffeur. Till next time, this is Cathy Droz with CarPro for more
reviewes go to CarProusa.com and www.twofortheroadusa.com
 
I did test drive this vehicle in Tucson Arizona for three days straight !!!

2 comments:

Erwin Calverley said...

“…driving it and experiencing the backseat was more fun than my first kiss“. This statement makes me smile. :) I’m now curious how good the 2013 Lexus 600h L is to drive. I’d love to experience what you had experienced with this Lexus, and I want to know if it will also be more fun than my first kiss. LOL!

Ivo Beutler said...

It’s in the power of a remote control! The 2013 Lexus is really a great car. Instead of operating and pressing various buttons in your car, you just need to rely on the controller to manage most of its functions and features. That includes the heated seats, the audio, the navigation system and more.