Monday, December 14, 2009

LINCOLN MKT at Bondurant

I don’t know what it is for me, but I am such a fan of the Lincoln brand.
I picked the MKX as my #1 car for 2008 and now I get in the MKT and I love it.

Bill tells me it’s the FLEX on sophisticated steroids and I guess I agree in some ways, but WOW…the grille, the interior luxury and the performance peeked my interest at first sight. I couldn’t bring myself to think of it as a wagon…

Ford put on a super showcase, and even though Bill couldn’t make this event due to another automotive commitment in California, he stayed close in touch as we did text back and forth.


The MKT is a vehicle for a family, with young children or long legged teenagers and me (the boomer). I liked it especially for travel with grandchildren. Check out the cooler in the second row of seating.

Bill and I will do a full review when we receive delivery to test for a week in Phoenix. In the meantime, I just can’t say enough about its beauty.


Here are some photos out at Bondurant where we did our press conference. They include Mike Hagerty from Channel l5, Larry Edsall, Nick Calderone and our other press association colleagues.


Our radio partner, Sanderson Lincoln Mercury on Bell Road, would be happy to give you a test drive.

No comments: