KFYI CarPro with Jerry Reynolds
Saturday 12 AM to 2 PM
By: Cathy Droz
I work with the retired NFL players of Arizona, so I know about legacies. Hi, this is
Cathy Droz with Car Pro letting you know I discovered another Legacy … the 2013
Subaru that I test drove all through Ahwatukee last week. The 2013 Legacy has a
few new interior and exterior changes, but for the most part this Subaru is the
same.. dependable, practical, with a somewhat dated interior. New
for 2013 is their Eye Sight drive Assist system which is not so subtly mounted but
does the job. The legacy won the insurance institute’s highest safety honor this
year… I can see why… the ease of installing the child safety seats, numerous
airbags and their roll over –resistance top rating. The second row of seats should
fit three but the middle seat is a bit tight and the hump on the floor which
reminded me of being in the backseat of my parents ‘62 Pontiac. Subaru makes a
great car, but seems fitted for a more rugged family than mine… so till next time,

this is Cathy Droz with CarPro … for more reviews go to www.carprousa.com