Sunday, January 8, 2012

Auto Anything for Pet Seat Covers

They’ve got you covered!
Canine Covers from Auto Anything
By: Melanie Droz
As soon as my husband and I had our first child (Slim, our English Bulldog), we were certain we needed to buy a seat cover for the truck! However, it was not until the birth of our second child (4-month-old Berrett) that we actually got one from Canine Covers.
I guess we had both gotten used to the inconvenience of dog hair on our clothes, in our mouths and up our noses. I always travelled with a lint roller in my purse. But, I was not going to let this impair my newborn! I was determined to provide him with the dog hair-free ride that was so unfamiliar to me.
Once the Canine Cover arrived from auto anything www.autoanything.com it was so easy to install in to our Ford F-150 truck. The straps easily hook around the rear headrests and it is simple to loop the seatbelts through. I know this because I still sit in the backseat with the baby. You could say I’m a bit of a neurotic mom. It was also easy to loop the base to the carseat through the cover. I know this because I watched my husband do it.
Once in, the Canine Cover works wonders. It’s comfortable for me, Slim and Berrett! It has the extra padding on the seatbase that provides some cushion for me. Whether we’re driving the boys to the dog park down the street or taking them on a longer trip to San Diego, the covers protect the seating surface and floors from unwanted dog hair. Despite Slim’s small stature, he has a lot of hair to shed.
The seat covers also come with durable water-repellent finish. This is helpful when Slim has accidents and even when Berrett spits up his food. No matter what the liquid, it comes out easily!
Since the Canine Cover is so easy to install, it is also easy to take out and launder or shake off from time to time. We also wipe it off periodically with a wet washcloth. Looks good as new!
Canine Covers has a lot more than just a seat cover to offer. They have custom rear seat protectors in over 500 patterns, semi-custom bucket seat protectors for front seats, custom cargo area travel liner, econo-plus rear seat protectors, travel buckle-up seatbelt for dogs, back seat dog bed, door shield, rear seat hammock and even an ultimate dog bed or sofa saver.
No matter what your needs, Canine Covers will protect your vehicle and your home from unwanted dog hair.
For pricing and more details go to www.autoanything.com search for Canine Covers for Pets. Enter your vehicle make and model and your semi-custom seat covers will fit live a glove.

No comments: